In order to reduce operating costs caused by a high degree of wear of the equipment in use, it was decided to modernize the air separation unit in terms of replacement of the cryogenic process pumps of the НКПМ2-50/63 type with high-performance cryogenic centrifugal process pumps MCP 190/20L-3.3-CB-WB C/0 manufactured by CRYOSTAR SAS, France.
The project provided:
- Development of design documentation.
- Dismantling of existing pumps НКПМ2-50/63.
- Installation of pumps MCP 190/20L-3.3-CB-WB C/0, valves and pipelines.
- Production and installation of an automatic control system for cryogenic pumps.
- Commissioning and start-up.
The construction object is located on the territory of the oxygen station in the air separation workshop of PJSC AMKR.